Monday, June 11, 2012

Camping Trip to Goblin Valley

It has been a Crazy past few weeks. We've been totally busy with work, family drama, and an awesome campout with friends.

Between the madness, I have been slowly working on another edit of my first manuscript. I went to town on changing the first chapter...again.  I also found some beta readers and they are currently enjoying the work.

I am going to add some photos of our hiking trips.  We were able to go to Goblin Valley in Utah.  It was tons of fun.

 



 

 The Three pictures above are from Goblin Valley. There were hundreds of these cool rock structures all around the park.  If you went searching, like we did, there were a bunch of small caves inside some of the far rock walls.  Two of the three pictures are caves that we found. Some deeper than others.





I wish I had more pictures of this hike that we went on. It was outside of Goblin Valley and the slot caves were simply amazing. Take a look at the next few pictures. It was really a lot of fun. 










What a great time with some great friends. We're already planning our next Camping Trip.

1 comment: